Executive Renewal Program
Service Name: Executive Renewal Program
- Re-energizing senior leaders to the strengths they already have
- Senior leaders energizing their business units while energizing themselves
- A candid exploration of the leadership skills the current business environment needs from its leaders
Number of Modules & Program Days:
- Four-five modules over 12-15 months, 1.5-2 days per module
Executives (vice presidents and higher) have challenging roles. Ironically, it is not uncommon for senior leaders—individuals responsible for tens of millions of dollars of business and hundreds of employees—to tell us that they feel they have little control over the future of the organizations. Years of real world leadership experience can forge a skillful, energetic and continuously aspiring leader; multiple years of routine in a highly stressful position with the vagaries of the business environment can also create challenges—a hardening of the leadership arteries.
This program is designed to open the leadership pathways so enriched, oxygenated actions flow from the leader to his or her organization. Typically, Executive Teams convene once a quarter. The four modules of the Executive Renewal Program take place in concert with the meetings already scheduled. We work closely with your Chief Learning Officer (or equivalent role) to align the program leadership competencies with competencies already in-play at your organization. We work closely with the Executive Team’s leader to align program objectives with the required results of the business.
While the specific content can be customized to the requests of your organizations, all of our Executive Renewal Programs use three ingredients: 1) an integrated, building-block approach with each module building on the skills and experiences from the previous module; 2) an action learning project to deploy the practice of leadership skills learned in the modules; and 3) frequent feedback and feedforward.
This service is most relevant for:
- Members of an organization’s Executive Team (vice presidents and higher) who want to use the real-world business opportunities as the practice field for renewing their leadership and their organizations
- An Executive Team who believes that their leadership development is enhanced by engaging in the development together—as opposed to participating individually in a leadership development program with people from other organizations
- Members of an Executive Team who want sustainable strengthening of their business and leadership skills
- Senior leaders who want to upgrade their executive skills to excel in today’s complex environment
Customizable to your specific outcomes:
Preparation for participants prior to the program:
Estimated professional fees:
- $5,000 and up per trainer per client-contact day
Next Level Staff appropriate for this program: